Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 28, 2011

Clearly Sentimental Day at MFT!

 Today's the day that we chat about the Triple Scoop for November's release at My Favorite Things! The Triple Scoop is a reward for customers purchasing $60 or more (excluding shipping and tax) and this month, the set is Clearly Sentimental about Christmas.  You can read more about the program HERE

Otherwise, the set will not be available for individual purchase until our December release.... which just *might* be cutting it close for any holiday cards you plan to create, so you might as well just be sure to pick it up this month. (...giggle....)

I've paired it with the Open Scallop Doily cut from corrugated cardboard. I love the rustic feel of that combined with this pretty, more formal paper from Echo Park. 


Here's a peek at the full set....
My next sample for you today uses last month's Triple Scoop set Clearly Sentimental about Abundance, which I used for a wedding card for my cousin this weekend.  I've paired it with the Prima Donna Petals Die-namics (again from corrugated cardboard) and I've used the Die-namics Clearly Sentimental Label as an accent piece to anchor my sentiment circle....  This set will be available on Tuesday for an individual purchase.



Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog today for a full listing of participating designers! 


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover