Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 29, 2011

Introducing MFT's Vintage Cameo Die-namics

My grandmother is maybe the most thoughtful person ever.  I swear, she's got to have a master calendar with everyones dates and a good connection at the post office, because anniversary cards, birthday cards, Easter cards, they always arrive ON your special day.  She forgets NOTHING.

She often asks me for card packs to send to her friends, or to gift to her friends. And my *usual* style cards aren't exactly the right fit.  So, I was so thrilled to see the new Vintage Cameo Die-namics and Stamp Set. It is just right for elegant, clean designs.  A little more sophisticated, and let me just say quick and easy to work with.

My infatuation with the Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer continues.....  I've added a tailored bow - which is a little more mailable than my ordinary loopy bows.  And I've added a little bit of trim with the Solid Bracket Die-namicsIf I haven't mentioned before this is a great basics, you'll use it a ton, and it is so reasonably priced. 


I'm hereby adding the Vintage Cameo Stamp Set and Die-namics to my list of supplies I reach for when I need a card NOW. Because, honestly, I never seem to have one on hand, which is purely ridiculous....

Here's a peek at the full stamp set (it is ginormous!) as well as the included Die-namics Die. 



Be sure to check the MFT Blog today for a full list of designers sharing samples with BOTH of the stamp sets revealing today!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover