Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 10, 2011

Click. Clack. I miss you!

Hi everyone!  I'm finally back in my stamp room. After a crazy early snowstorm, a two days with no power (or school for little boys...) and then a much needed girls weekend I'm finally getting back to being crafty!  

Admittedly, after all that time off, I'm feeling pretty rusty, so a sketch challenge was just what I needed to get back into the swing of things. That, and some new patterned paper!  I had some waiting for me when I returned from my trip.  Love that.

This is Jen's November SFYTT - which means I've done all of them so far this year! Hooray!  I of course had to add in a little ribbon, or embellishment and I've been on a Loopy Bloom kick. They're so fun and easy to make! I just added a little button embellishment to the center.  Of course, this is not mailable in a regular envelope, and will need extra postage. But that's okay, I'm really excited to ship it off to my friend that I'm missing already after a fabulous weekend away.  



Off to do some laundry, which is far less exciting than a chance to stamp.... hope you're able to carve out a few crafty minutes for yourself today!

Supplies used: 



4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

No rust on this card! Lovely!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wow what a beauty ! Cant see any rust on here ! A beautiful layout and perfectly balanced piece, the loopy flower is divine.

Marie

Sarah Gough said...

ohhh those papers are kinda retro, love it!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute and I love the Loopy Bloom with a button in the middle. Cool! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover