Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 1, 2011

Pre-Release Hop!

At last, tonight's the night!  We're celebrating all the newest Die-namics today as part of our Die-namics Pep Rally!  I super super love the new Christmas Ornaments Die-namics and Stamp Set.  I've paired it with Tag, You're It and the By the Numbers Die-namics. You know I'm all about mixing up my supplies.

The tag was cut with corrugated cardboard, and then I added in the ornament and hung it from a bit of baker's twine.   And how fun is the new WoNkY Scalloped Border, asymmetrical and f-u-n!


Be sure to stop by the MFT Forum on Splitcoast Stampers for our New Release Pre-Party! We'll be partying from 8-10pm EST and I hope to see you there!

Be sure to bring your copy of this month's Shopping List 
so you don't miss any of the new release goodies! 



here's a hint: its also a great reminder for contest questions at the new release party! 
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover