Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 31, 2011

PI on the fly....

Here's the irony in today's post. I have two winter projects to share with you, which being that it is only OCTOBER I felt like I was ahead of the game....  And we got hit here in New England with a ton of snow. The trees hadn't even lost their leaves yet. Which, makes for mayhem.

So here I sit at Whole Foods, borrowing their WiFi with my two young boys with me.  Might I add that this type of thing ONLY happens when their dad is traveling on business.  Our groceries are packed in snow on the deck.  We've been camped out at the movies for the last few hours because there was food, electricity and most of all - heat.

So, here are my two previews for the upcoming release at My Favorite Things.  I'll skip the ordinary amount of chitter chatter. You know how I feel about PI. I love them.  The illustrator has two new characters, and I think they're pretty adorable.

Please check the MFT Blog for a full list of designers participating in previews today.  I HOPE to see you at the MFT New Release Party tomorrow night.  For a number of reasons.  not the very least of which would be that would mean I had power, and heat.

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover