Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 27, 2011

Watercolored Santa.....

Okay girls, this is it.  The craziest weeks of the year, but the ones I treasure the most.  Decorating the Christmas tree, buying presents for my family, baking Christmas cookies, watching Christmas movies snuggled up by the fire... brunch with Santa, sending and receiving Christmas cards....I love sitting with my kids opening the mail each night to see what cards have come in each day...

When I made my watercoloring video the other day, I also watercolored up this Santa from the Inspired by Christmas set.  I've colored his face with topic markers, but the rest of the image was painted with my Twinkling H2O's.  Here's a secret, I'm terrified of anything that is supposed to be *white* when you color it.  In essence, you color everything else, and just leave it blank... 


I've used the Tag You're It Die-namics and slipped it inside of a glassine envelope.  Its just the perfect size for a gift card.  My Santa image is framed with the Vintage Cameo Die-namics.   

By the way, did you know that you can buy many of the Die-namics dies without the companion stamps? You can see all the Die Only Die-namics here

Thanks for stopping by, have a GREAT day!  I'm off to church with the boys, and hoping for some crafty time afterwards. I've loved having this extended weekend. I spent most of yesterday cleaning, so I'm hoping that means I can play today right? 

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Christy said...

That is sooo beautiful!!!

Gabby said...

Great watercolor Santa card! Love the colored image and the glassine bag w/button. :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover