Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 29, 2011

Bunch of Hearts Flopsey

Welcome back to day TWO of Teasers for the upcoming release at My Favorite Things!
Today I'm sharing a card I created using the new Bunch of Hearts Flopsey.

After coloring my friend Flopsey and trimming him out, I covered the bunch of hearts with my crafting frenemy Stickles.  Trust me when I tell you that you've seriously got to back away and not touch those stinkers.  Because however long you think you need to let them dry, why don't you go ahead and double that. *giggle*  Once I left him overnight to dry, I completed my card the next day.  I had all the papers picked out, and ready to add my nicely dried Stickles to the scene.  

I've added the "I Love You" banner using the new Mini Wavy Pennants Die-namic. They're a great way to add a nice little sentiment to your project, which is always a tough one for me.... I think these are going to be a fun new addition for me. 
  

Do you see the fun new Jumbo Monarch Border Die-namics across the bottom? I love the chunky size of this accent! I'm using it again on my card for tomorrow in a fun and different way.


Here's a peek at the full Bunch of Hearts Flopsey set - which includes not only this great cluster of hearts, but also a variety of fun lovey sentiments! I think these will be GREAT for Valentines for my kids.


Be sure to check the MFT Blog for a full list of designers with samples for you today. 
And I'll see you again tomorrow!

...I seriously, seriously love Teaser Time...

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover