Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 28, 2011

Teaser Time Begins!


It is time for the My Favorite Things teasers for our upcoming January Release.  Love and romance are in the air for todays previews featuring Who's That Parisian Girl

Here are the details about the upcoming release on January 3rd at 10 PM EST:
  • You can attend the New Release Party on January 3rd from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
  • The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on January 3rd at 10 PM EST.  You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
  • The guest designer contest is ON!  Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW.  Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily.  The winners will be posted on January 3rd just before the release party, on the MFT blog.

After studying French for many, many years in school and hosting a foreign exchange student from France, I was overjoyed when my husband (then fiancee) and I got to spend New Years in Paris for the year 2000.  It was an incredible opportunity!  


However, at the time, we were both totally broke!  We had friends living in the city and the chance of a lifetime, but I'd LOVE the chance to go back to explore more. Shop and take a million photos.  Sip coffee at a cafe and people watch... devour, oh I mean nibble delicious French pastries....spend more time in the museums. Did I mention shop?  


Today I'm using the Die-namics Eiffel Tower - which I've affixed on top of a Die-namics Rosette.  I've added the sentiment with the Die-namics Mix and Match Banners.  I've really fallen in love with those Mix and Match Banners this week... you'll be seeing them quite a bit this week!

Hint: If you're not familiar with the Rosette Assembly I have a video on that subject here.


Here's a look a the full set in action, it includes the Eiffel Tower in two sizes, as well as a TON of coordinating sentiments. 



I'm excited for Teaser Time to begin! I'll see you again tomorrow with another preview!! Be sure to visit the MFT Blog for a full list of participating designers!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover