Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 8, 2011

Desperately Seeking Gabby!

I'm looking for Gabby - who sent me the following comment and is a prize winner.  I've tried your email twice, but haven't heard back with a mailing address.

Gabby, if you're reading, please email me at joanne (dot) basile (at) gmail (dot) com with your mailing address by Friday at 5pm EST. Otherwise, I'll draw a new winner!


Gabby said...
What a lovely card you have made using the new Pink Paisle sketch. Such nice use of colors and your sweet PI is colored and paper pieced so nicely. You've Got Mail is at the top of my list, although several others are just a blink of an eye's distance away. Thanks for offering the give-away :) stampinmyselfsilly@comcast.net

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover