Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 7, 2011

WSC - Sweet Dreams

Oh my goodness, what a week. I certainly stamped my face off for this release, and I hope you found a few things you enjoyed.  

All the new goodies are in the Brand Spankin New Category on the MFT Website.  Then again, a few things may have already sold out.... the great news is the new site will give you an email if you hit "notify me" when your favorites go out of stock. What an awesome new feature! 

Today I've got a little sample for you for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club.  Yes, I've fallen off the WSC wagon the last few weeks, but I'm hoping to finish the year on target.  This week's sketch is a pretty sweet (...and easy...) one. I did however skip those little embellishments up the right hand side. (You forgive me right?



New Patterned paper is from October Afternoon and oh my word. I'm in Paper Love.



This set Pure Innocence: Bedtime Story is incredible for paper-piecing. 
Here's an up-close shot of the paper elements...

If you're not familiar with the technique, I've done a video on Paper-Piecing before
which you can find here and just below I've added a video at the bottom of this post showing
how I added all the layers together....like this.....


Be sure to upload YOUR sample for this week's WSC to the Splitcoast Stampers Gallery using the keyword MFTWSC49.


13 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute Jo! LOVE that sweet little paper pieced lamp! Great papers too!

wendy said...

really great card..love all the paper piecing

zehra said...

What a cool card, and thanks for the video. Great way for me to learn, I am so visual. Love it

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

that is so adorable

Lisa H. said...

you are the video queen! loooove this.

Michele Boyer said...

Super cute, Joanne! I love the adorable gingham pillow!

Lynn Put said...

Joanne this is absolutely darling! I love all of the paper piecing, it gives your card such a quilted look and fantastic texture. So sweet!

Gabby said...

Absolute adorable card! The coloring, papers--look just great! :)

Gabby said...

Ooops! Forgot to thank you for the video. THANK YOU! I love watching you paper piece! It inspires me to try it. So far, the bigger pieces work for me but only the tiny hands are super-hard for me to get just right. :)

Gabby said...

Ooops! Forgot to thank you for the video. THANK YOU! I love watching you paper piece! It inspires me to try it. So far, the bigger pieces work for me but only the tiny hands are super-hard for me to get just right. :)

Debbie Carriere said...

Completely and totally adorable!! I need this set - lol!! Awesome paper piecing as always :)

crafternz said...

thanks for the video...love the detailed paper piecing!!

Rhea Weigand said...

wow!!! Now I have something new to try!! Thanks for the inspiration

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover