Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 4, 2011

á la modes Teaser Time!

Today I'm getting gifty with the á la modes! 

and having lots of fun mixing it up with the soon to be released By the Letters Die-namics
I think you know that I'm in love with these Tim Holtz tags, and I've built little gifts around using them.
Can I just say....how cute is this paper?  It's My Mind's Eye: Loves Me



I picked up this Sea Salt Caramel Cocoa at Target the other day, 
and I'm kicking myself that I didn't pick up two (one to gift and one for ME!)  

I wrapped the tin in patterned paper and then created a tag so the recipient would know what's inside.  The tag is from Tag, You're It (I cut the bottom off and then used my Corner Chomper! )  and quickly added the sentiment with the Typewriter Alphabet.

The small heart was Die-cut with the small heart in the Homespun Birdhouse Die-namics set....



I  added a Die-namics Rosette to the top of the container. 
If you're not familiar with the Die-namics Rosette, you can see how to assemble that here....
fair warning, my obsession with the Let it Snowflake Die-namics continues.....





Now, while not as crazy detailed, I also have a little gift item using the other á la modes...
I adore her little ski outfit, my ski pants aren't nearly this cute, they're really warm and cozy though and that's probably a bit more important when you're spending the day in the snow....

I'm getting VERY excited for ski season.


I created a tag, and then created a quick coordinating bag. 
Just the right size for a fuzzy ski hat, or warm ski socks.  

If' I'd been smart, I would have used temporary adhesive 
so that the tag could also double as a bookmark...

Tomorrow, I'll have another preview for you!  (I have been stamping my brains out!)
Be sure to check the MFT Blog today for a full list of participating designers! 



Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover