Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 4, 2011

á la modes Teaser Time!

Today I'm getting gifty with the á la modes! 

and having lots of fun mixing it up with the soon to be released By the Letters Die-namics
I think you know that I'm in love with these Tim Holtz tags, and I've built little gifts around using them.
Can I just say....how cute is this paper?  It's My Mind's Eye: Loves Me



I picked up this Sea Salt Caramel Cocoa at Target the other day, 
and I'm kicking myself that I didn't pick up two (one to gift and one for ME!)  

I wrapped the tin in patterned paper and then created a tag so the recipient would know what's inside.  The tag is from Tag, You're It (I cut the bottom off and then used my Corner Chomper! )  and quickly added the sentiment with the Typewriter Alphabet.

The small heart was Die-cut with the small heart in the Homespun Birdhouse Die-namics set....



I  added a Die-namics Rosette to the top of the container. 
If you're not familiar with the Die-namics Rosette, you can see how to assemble that here....
fair warning, my obsession with the Let it Snowflake Die-namics continues.....





Now, while not as crazy detailed, I also have a little gift item using the other á la modes...
I adore her little ski outfit, my ski pants aren't nearly this cute, they're really warm and cozy though and that's probably a bit more important when you're spending the day in the snow....

I'm getting VERY excited for ski season.


I created a tag, and then created a quick coordinating bag. 
Just the right size for a fuzzy ski hat, or warm ski socks.  

If' I'd been smart, I would have used temporary adhesive 
so that the tag could also double as a bookmark...

Tomorrow, I'll have another preview for you!  (I have been stamping my brains out!)
Be sure to check the MFT Blog today for a full list of participating designers! 



35 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jackie Pedro said...

The tag is ADORABLE and I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you decorated the tin! The second card is so cute!! Awesome work, Jo!

Jackie Pedro said...

OOPS...called the gift bag a card....my bad.....but it's still adorable!!

Loki Made It said...

How cute is that stamp. great for colouring!!!!

cutiephinphin said...

Gorgeous tags! I love how you decorated the tin too but I won't bear to part with those lovely papers :) I'm loving the papers from Love Me that I want to hoard them.

ddlady said...

Your tags are so cute. And I love the tin and the gift bag. Awesome job Joanne!

crafternz said...

Love,love all your projects...thanks for the inspiration

zehra said...

Wow, the gifts are awesome, you make gift giving look so easy, beautiful tags, great bag, love the tin.

Kary said...

Ooo, both tags look Awesome!! Your tin is wonderful-love how you decorated it. And the tag gift bag is so pretty. Great colouring & paper piecing. LOVE these!!

StampOwl said...

these rock Joanne

Mary J said...

Amazing, love both of these Joanne!

Susan said...

what a wonderful cocoa combination!

Debbie Carriere said...

Oh my love the cocoa gift set!!! Just gorgeous and the gift bag is just as wonderful :). Good idea to have it double as a bookmark!

Anonymous said...

You are a genius! Very nice gift sets. Am I on your list?

Janet said...

What a beautiful gift set! Your 'stamping your brains out' has paid off!

Tanya said...

awesome projects, lovely gift ideas!

Tracey said...

AMAZING Joanne!!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Swoonnnnnnn Jo!! Both gift sets are unbelievable!!

XOXO!

Nancy Thomas said...

Both of these are so well done. I love the cocoa set - need to file that one away for feature reference and the gift bag - so very pretty and special.

Dana White said...

Joanne these are all FABULOUS - Love the images and the tags and the new die-namics!!

wendy said...

GASP...so wonderful...lucky recipient of these wonderful crafty gifts

mplsbetty said...

Wow! What wonderful gifts packaging! LOVE the tag and cocoa tin. So sweet. (the ski gal is adorable too.) TFS, Betty

stampingbowd said...

This is so so cute!!! I just love MFT images!! Your samples are adorable!!!

jan farnworth said...

what a nice card.

Jennifer said...

Joanne,

I love your adorable tags and decorated tin!!! :) Your paper piecing is AMAZING and I love the way you used the wonky scallop border on felt!

Thank you so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Tricia T said...

What sweet gifts! I really like the snow bunny gift bag!!

Trisha said...

Wow, Joanne, your projects are all so amazing that I just don't know where to start. I agree, I love the papers you used and everything else. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Jenni said...

Holey smokes!! you have been busy!! Both are super cute!! and great gifty ideas!!

jennik

Jan Garber said...

What terrific projects! And that cocoa sounds yummy!

Lisa H. said...

fun and fabulous! yes! I love the snowflake die-namic, too....really want to use it as much as I can for the next few months!

Erin Smetak said...

OMG! LOVE both of your projects! Both are SO adorable! I love that paper too! You have done wonderful things w/ it!

Karen Motz said...

Fabulous projects! Love that you turned both images into tags!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG, these are so fabulous!

Jodi Collins said...

These are SO fab Jo!! LOVE the tin!!

Stephenie said...

I love all your tags and the really cute bag!!

JessicaK said...

The tag and gift bag are adorable!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover