Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 3, 2011

Teaser Time Day Four

Can you feel how excited we all are about this month's new release? Today we have two Die-namics and stamp set combinations up for preview.  I love that one is girly, and one is sporty!  

Let's do the sporty one first? As you can see, I tacked on the Die-namics By the Letters. 
Yes, I love love them. I'm finding reasons to tack these letters onto anything....


Did you see that this star element coordinates perfectly with Stacking Stars Die-namics.  I'm excited for this spring when both my little boys will be playing baseball.   I'll go from being a soccer mom to a baseball mom.  I've already got this card tucked away for when either of them need any encouragement.

Now that you've seen my "sporty" card of the day, let's move onto my girly tag....
I adore this set.  It's pretty without being old-ladyish sometimes tea sets are too frou-frou
(which isn't my style....)  but I think this one's just a classic.

 I've pieced a floral patterned teapot and coordinating teacup.
The tag is embellished with My Mind's Eye patterned paper, and I've used the
Mix and Match Banners Die-namics as the hanger again (this time the rounded tag...)
I've added some scalloped detail with Simply Scallops Medium


This would be a great gift tag for a favorite grandmother, aunt or friend?
Maybe with a pretty new tea-cup or a box of beautiful herbal tea?
Tea wise, my new favorite is the Starbucks Iced Tea Lemonade. Oh my goodness.  ....Fabulous.....

Okay girls, be sure to check the MFT Blog today for a full list of designers with samples for you today. I'll see you TOMORROW with another two projects! 


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover