Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 1, 2011

MFT Teasers Day Two

Today's day two of the My Favorite Things Teaser Time - today there are three sets up for previews, and I chose Fred Bear Give Comfort.  I'll be honest, coloring fur is scary for me.  I don't want it to look all perfectly blended, because its fur, and its messy.  Right?  Am I the only one that panics about this?  

But every month, I see all the cute cards that my team-mates make with Mr Fred, and I love them. 
So, I'm giving him a go.  And intentionally splotchy colored that fur.   

No lie, I've been sick since September.  Honestly.  I feel like someone should have been bringing me some chicken soup, and a blanket and a box (or a bunch of boxes) of kleenex.  
Alas, somehow I'm always the nurse, never the patient!   
I think *finally* I'm on the mend.  Thank goodness!

I've put the Mini Tabs Foursome to work again today, just the perfect fit for my "Feel Better" sentiment.  You'll want to just add that Die-namics set to your shopping cart next week. It's a handy one! 
And I've got a little more rugged looking Fringed Flower Die-namics to share today.  I'm loving the corrugated cardboard look lately, I added a bit of trim to the bottom of my main panel.  

Two more sets are also being previewed today... be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a full list of designers with previews for you today! I'll see you again tomorrow!

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover