Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 30, 2011

Teaser Time Begins

Welcome welcome!  It's time for the My Favorite Things December Release!  Since there were two Pure Innocence images in the VIP Kit this month, you haven't yet seen this beautiful Who's that Girl.  

As a cardmaker, I'm always crafting one holiday ahead. So while in real life I'm prepping for Christmas, in crafty times, I'm already loving anything to do with Valentines day.  Valentines paper, is maybe my most favorite.  Yes, even more than Christmas paper.  

I love this sentiment.  When my husband and I took dance lessons for our wedding it was difficult for me. You see, I took dance for a number of years growing up, and it was hard for me to relinquish the control and not lead.  I had to just follow.  Um, that's SO not my strong suit.   I used a piece of My Mind's Eye patterned paper with a doily design on it to make this pretty lace dress.  

Note: If you haven't paper pieced before you can see how I did that here....


Do you see the new Die-namics I've included here?  It is the Fringed Perennial Die-namics  and I've used the two flower layers and filled the center with a button.   I've added a Rolled Flower made from Puff Cloud White felt, and then a hot pink button with black and white baker's twine.

I've got my sentiment tucked onto the File Tab Die-namics die.  If I haven't already convinced you on that one, just go ahead and add it to your shopping cart for later this week.  Its a keeper.



The new release will be on December 6th at 10pm EST.  I hope you'll join us each day for previews - I *hope* to have one for you each day between now and then!

Remember to find some crafty time for yourself the next few days.  After all, the Guest Designer Challenge is now open! The winner will join us for the Wednesday Stamp Club challenges as well as Teasers for the net release.  AND, the winner will receive a prize package valued at $200 with merchandise from our January Release.  You'll find all the details on the MFT Forum on Splitcoast Stampers.

You'll be glad to know that there are fourteen prizes being given away over the next release. In order to maximize your chances at winning one of them, you'll want to leave a little love on each of the design team previews.  The MFT Blog will have the full list of participating designers each day!  Winners will be selected at 7pm EST on Tuesday, December 6th, so you've got nearly a full week to leave your comments...





45 Comments    Post a Comment:

Loki Made It said...

very cute

StampOwl said...

gorgeous Joanne

Brenda said...

I am going insane right now...I want this set and the new dies right now!!! Your card is amazing!!!

Jennifer said...

Joanne,

I love your Valentine card!!! :) And thank you so much for the wonderful paper piecing video tutorial!!!!!!! I found it to be so helpful.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Kary said...

Gorgeous, Joanne!! Love the card!! And can't wait to get those new die-namics!!

Mary J said...

Just wonderful! Gorgeous dies!

crafternz said...

Love the flower you made with the new fringed perennial die!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Love LOVEEEEEEEE that paper pieced dress Jo!! And the LOVE background paper is TDF!! Gorgeous flower cluster as well!!

XOXOXO!

Erin Smetak said...

You are on the ball, designing for the month ahead! Love your card here! Love the paper, and the paper for her dress is so perfect!

Susan said...

What a yummy card. Love all the "flower" embellishments!

wendy said...

oh so pretty ...love the new fringed flower die

Trina said...

I really like vday paper, too... I love that piece you used for the dress! Gorgeous card!

Lisa H. said...

sooo sweet! love the cluster of flowers and button!

Unknown said...

love the Love background paper. And the file tab is one of my faves!

Michelle said...

Lovely stamp set and a beautiful card you've made with it! It's so sweet and thoughtful.

eva said...

What a beautiful card and I love the flowers you added.

Tricia T said...

Pretty flowers! What a wonderful card!

Nancy Thomas said...

Beautiful colors,especially the lace dress. Well done.

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Joanne! The colors and papers are FAB as is the flower!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow, your card is stunning, Joanne! I love that you used this DP, I just ordered the pad and can't wait to create with it :) Love that new flower die too! TFS!

jan farnworth said...

very nicely done with the paper peiercing.

conil said...

What a lovely card. the recipient will be very lucky.

Karen Giron said...

This is so pretty with heart paper and that fabulous coloring. Love the little flower accents too!

Anonymous said...

One stamp set. So many designs! It's amazing the creativity you and your team come up with. Thanks.

Janet said...

I love your selection of flowers.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Joanne! Love the beautiful blooms with this sweet image!

Trisha said...

Great card and the sentiment is awesome. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Dawn said...

Beautiful card Joanne! Love the flowers.

Michele Boyer said...

So cute, Joanne! I love how you bent the flower petals on the new flower!

Debbie Carriere said...

So beautifuL!!! Love the cluster of flowers!

zehra said...

Love the dp, the sentiment and the paper piecing, great card

Arlene said...

Love her paper pieced dress! Fab card Joanne! :-)

Kimberly said...

I want a dress like that!

Divine said...

Very pretty. TFS :)

Tanya said...

Oh this is waaayyy sweet! Love your papers and the flower is awesome!

Jackie Pedro said...

I just got this paper and I'm so afraid to cut into it!! LOVE the flower! Great card!!

MI Gal said...

The card is so romantic! I love how you created the dress and for sharing how to ust the paper piercing. This is a must have set - thank you!

MI Gal said...

How romantic! I love the technique of creating her dress. Adding the video on how to paper pierce really helped. I agree - this is a must have set!

Stephenie said...

very pretty!!

RuthAnn said...

Beautiful card, this stamp set is
so full of card ideas, love the dies, your flowers are very pretty.
Thanks for sharing, take care.

Luv2talk said...

I love all this inspiration off a single set. Amazing all you can do with ink and paper!

Jan Garber said...

Wonderful paper piecing! Don't you wish for that very same dress? I do! Love these adorable stamps!

Leslie said...

Oh so pretty and I love her dress, the paper piecing is perfect!

mplsbetty said...

Love the paper you chose for her dress! Lovely card!
Betty

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover