Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 2, 2011

Teaser Time Day Three

We're on day three of Teasers for My Favorite Things and we're talking all about the Triple Scoop Special. The Triple Scoop is our reward for customers spending $60 or more (excluding tax and shipping.)   
This month's Triple Scoop Promotional set is Pearls of Wisdom. And you'll love that there are SO many beautiful sentiments to choose from.  This tag started out for my "gift giving pile" but I think I need to keep this one for myself as a reminder to keep my chin up.... 


I've created this tag/bookmark with my Crate Paper, Random patterned paper.    I've used my "go to" doily, the Open Scallop, this time with the larger doily included in the Open Scallop Doily Duo.  Though this tag is small, I've also added in two other new Die-namics!  At the very top, I've used one of the Mix and Match Banners as the tab for the tag, and I've also used the Die-namics By The Letters.  





Be sure to check the MFT Blog today for a full list of designers with samples to share with you today!
See you tomorrow with another preview!!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover