Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 1, 2012

I {heart} Chocolate!


There are only a few preview days left for the upcoming release at My Favorite Things.  Today we're sharing the new á la modes images with you!  I've inked up Dip Me in Chocolate. Which of course is perfect with Valentines coming up, but also if you're like me and you just have a serious love of Hershey's Chocolate Bars.  Yum.

I've paper pieced the wrapper with a bit of this My Mind's Eye Love Me patterned paper, and did a contrasting inside for a little extra detail.  Oh my goodness, I made a blonde á la modes, which I almost never do, but I felt like the image would be too dark if she was eating chocolate and was a brunette, so I switched it up for a change! 

 

To anchor my image, I've used an Open Scalloped Doily Die-namic which I filled with a circular cutout of this fun bingo card paper.    As always the set comes with a bunch of fun sentiments - you can see them all on this full set graphic.  I loved Chocolate = Happiness, even if it does mean that Chocolate = having to go out for a run.... *giggle*   I added the sentiment with my handy File Tab Die-namics.


Be sure to check the MFT Blog for a full list of participating designers today and see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover