Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 2, 2012

Berry Sweet of You

I love working from home, and I love having my kids home on school vacation, but it sure does make it hard to get a lot accomplished! Today I have only one PI Preview for you. Sniff, sniff.  But there are SO SO many new stamp sets being unveiled on the MFT Blog today. Be sure to stop by for a full list of designers with previews for you today, and so that you get an up-close look at each of the fabulous new stamp sets being revealed today.

I was so excited to ink up the new Berry Sweet PI. And yeah me, I didn't paper piece her at all, that's all Copics baby! Reds can be tricky, that color likes to just bleed out of the lines, so I was thrilled that it worked out!

I tried out a new skin tone combination upon the recommendation of a palette from Sherrie and Jody.  And I'm liking the results!  I'll be sure to share a quick how to video once I get a little more practice in.

Here's a peek at the full stamp set, with all the various sentiments. You'll see these cute seed patterns that you can stamp on top of the dress. Easy peasy to make a little strawberry dress!

I'll see you tomorrow for our Pre-Release Pep Rally and Die-namics Feature! The new Stamps and Die-namics will be available Tuesday night at 10pm EST!
Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover