Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 25, 2012

Wednesday Stamp Club - Let's Do It Again!


Pin It


Welcome to the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club!  I'm hoping to be able to play along each week this year...did you play in 2011? Did you see that there's a full set of PDF files available for download with ALL of the 2011 sketches?  They're a great resource, so be sure to click here to print them all out!!

Here's my version of the sketch for this week, and if you don't have this particular doily Die-namics no worries, just substitute a circular panel of your choice!  I've used my First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics to make the sentiment flag....



I've gone clean, simple and scrappy with this week's sketch, and added a trio of twine tied buttons within the circular panel.  I don't know about you, but I'm anxious for the influx of new patterned papers that comes along with CHA.  I pulled out my Authentique: Gathering 6x6 pad which was a gift from my sweet friend Jody!


So, whether you decide to get inky with this one and color up something for the center panel, or if you go scrappy like I did, I hope you'll have FUN and play along with us this week.

You can join us in the MFT Forum and we look forward to seeing your projects in the gallery here! Remember to add the code MFTWSC56 so that your project ends up in the gallery. Samples entered before Tuesday, January 31st at noon EST will be eligible, and one participant will win a prize of up to $20 to the MFT Boutique!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover