Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 24, 2012

Hopping with Scor-Pal!

Pin It

Hi everyone! Today we're doing a fun hop along with the creative team at Scor-Pal.  I have to tell you, if you haven't invested in a Scor-Pal yet, then you're in for a treat! Honestly, my Scor-Pal and Scor-Mat are crucial parts of my stamping. 

That Scor-Mat in particular is my BFF!  It is my primary stamping surface, which assures me a nice evenly stamped image.  I also use the grid lines on my Scor-Mat if I'm lining up an image to make sure it is stamped straight...for instance if I'm stamping a series of letters that I want to line up....I line them up on the Scor-Mat grid and then pick them up with a block! Voila - nice and straight! Then when it inevitably gets dirty from ink and adhesive, I just take it up to the sink and give it a good scrub!  

When I need to do any scoring, I just slide the mat forward to access the Scor-Pal and then slide the Scor-Tool though one of the channels for a nice crisp score. 

Today I've combined MFT's Pure Innocence: I Love You With All My Heart with patterned paper from Crate Paper: Emma's Shoppe.  That teeny tiny Die-namics Pretty Posies is holding closed a secret panel....

The main card opens vertically, but this little flower holds closed a secret panel that opens right to left.....
this is a perfect place for a gift card enclosure or a secret little note! note: The panel measures 6 1/4 x 4 - scored at 3 1/4 to make this tiny card on front of the card.... 

Now here's a peek at the inside of the card where I've finished it off with another Die-namics Pretty Posies and an extra bit of the patterned paper. See, fun folds like this help you use up a lot of patterned paper, so you can buy MORE!

Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for a full listing of designers from both the MFT Team and the Scor-Pal Team with projects to share today! 

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover