Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 5, 2012

What's the 411?

Let the telephone fun from My Favorite Things continue with this month's á la modes!  There are two of these fabulous girls previewing today, but I had to ink up this one with her iPhone. I tried to paper piece it to look just like mine, and of course, if this girl is me, then she's wearing jeans. I'm a jeans girl all the way!  Lucky thing I work from home....  If you're not familiar with paper piecing, you can see how to create this effect here..

Pin It



The sentiment is tucked onto the Mini Tabs Foursome. I've made some of my extended tabs using *this* technique and my Die-namics Mix and Match Banners.  I'm having so much fun with the new Botanical Beauty Die-namics (again I'm using just the two smallest blooms and finishing off with a shiny pink button). I've got a bit of Shore Twine threaded through the button (my latest twine favorite...)




Be sure to hop on over to the MFT Blog for a full list of designers with previews for you today!  

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover