Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 4, 2012

Introducing Vertical Greetings

I am really, and I mean REALLY in love with the stamp set I'm previewing today. It is called Vertical Greetings and let me just say, its beautiful.    

For my first preview today, I'm sharing some Project Life filler cards I've created.  I'm going to be working on a 12x12 page with my aspirations and goals for 2012.  I love this quote "Don't follow your dreams; chase them" because you've got to work to make things happen in your life!  I've created a coordinating journaling card with the Mini Tabs Foursome, the Mix and Match Banner Die-namics, the Teeny Tiny heart from the Notched Tag Die-namics and the sentiment is from Just My Type.



I had so much fun making these two cards, that I decided to make a full 12x12 Project Life page with the scraps I have leftover from this fun paper pack from Lily Bee: Head over Heels. Rather than my usual blow-by-blow of the week, I've made a page for my 2012 goals.  I find that I'm much more accountable to these things if I actually publicly proclaim what I'm working on....  

Pin It


I've added LOTS of my Die-namics elements to this page including the Butterflies Die-namics, the Solid Bracket Border Die-namics, the By the Numbers Die-namics for the "2012" and added all my typeface elements with the Typewriter Alphabet.

It was so pretty before I went and ruined it with my messy handwriting... here it is complete with my journaling...



This set also makes pretty beautiful and inspirational cards too.  I've paired the stamp set and Die-namics with my new Canvas Corp mini kraft bags and these sweet little mini clothespins. Corrugated cardboard accents created using the Paper Dolls Die-namics and the Solid Bracket Border Die-mamics.  I've added a teeny tiny button using the Button Quartet Die-namics too. 

Pin It


This, is my very favorite stamp and Die-namics from this month's release! Look at the four amazing sentiments included....



Thanks for sticking with me through a MARATHON post! Be sure to visit the MFT Blog today for the full list of designers with samples for you today!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover