Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 3, 2012

Feature Friday: Always Time for Tea and using the reverse of your Die-namics

Pin It
I've got a Quick My Favorite Things Feature Friday Video for you showing how to work with the Always Time for Tea Die-namics and Stamp Set.   I have been antsy to dig into my patterned paper and use up lots of scraps in anticipation of the new paper that is in the mail to me already! Some days I really want an image to stamp and color, but today was a day I wanted to play with paper, sew and use my Die-namics.  I love that MFT's product range gives you so many options! 

This patterned paper is Authentique and I used the last remnant of this pretty paisley paper to create my little tea-pot and matching tea-cup.  I've been loving these mini kraft bags from Canvas Corp - it would be the perfect place to tuck in a few tea-bags, or a little handwritten note, or a gift certificate to a favorite tea-house, or maybe eventhose little honey sticks you see to go along with your tea etc.  


Have you ever wanted to use the mirror image of a Die-namics? As if the die-cut was facing the wrong way?  I wanted to use the included teacup as a charm on my ribbon, but it was facing the wrong direction for this layout.  I've shown how to get a nice, crisp reverse of your Die-namics in today's video....



Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with a HUGE post for MFT Previews! 

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Alicia Garcia said...

Such a great tip! I sure do hate those crinkled lines from the plates, so I'm glad I caught your video today!. I LOVE your blog-TFS!

Gabby said...

THANKS for the video! I like your cute teapot card! The papers, pap pieced teapot, the little bag ... all the details are so cute! :)

KelliJo said...

WHY are you so SMART??? LOL I DO love this video, I get crinkles too and it REALLY irritates me... but that scrap is the secret huh? NICE!!!! I DO have tons of those laying around!!!!

Thanks Jo!!!

Laurie said...

What a sweet card

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover