Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 2, 2012

Up, Up and AWAY!

Pin It

Welcome back to Day TWO of Teasers for the upcoming My Favorite Things release.  Inspired by Up, Up and Away is a previously released set. The reason I'm showing it to you during Teaser Time is that there is now a companion set of Die-namics dies to cut out the perfect outline for stamping. 



I've dug into my beloved My Mind's Eye 6x6 pads that are very well loved in eager anticipation of the new ones that are shipping to me in the next few weeks.  (Can't wait.)  My balloons were colored very lightly with pale green, pale blue and yellow Copic Markers.

I tried to keep this card pretty manly, but as you can see, I went ahead and added that bow.  I tried to resist, but the gingham was calling my name. Lining the stamp up over these Die-namics die-cuts was easy peasy!  



Going up in a hot air balloon is most certainly on my bucket list. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time... One of these days it is going to happen.  I swear....  

There are two stamp sets previewing today in addition to these fabulous Die-namics dies. Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog to see who is lined up to share samples using Inspired by Lighthouses and Fix-It Fred!  See you tomorrow with another preview!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover