Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 22, 2012

Away we go!

The great thing about my job, is that I get to meet and work with a lot of incredibly sweet and talented people.  And, this weekend I'm teaching at a tradeshow where I'll get to catch up with several of them!

I'm really excited to catch up with my good friend Alma (otherwise known as "Miss Meowy" from The Cat's Pajamas) this weekend.  Its been *ridiculously* long since we've had a chance to see each other.  ....Happy Dance.....

And so, to celebrate, I had to ink up this adorable bunny from Away We Go.  This giant balloon is paper pieced with some of my My Mind's Eye: On the Bright Side patterned paper.  I love this denim one that I used for the background panel. I'm cursing myself for not having picked up the Cloud Border, but luckily I had a cloud Die-namics that I tucked in its place.

If you haven't stopped by The Cat's Pajamas, well, I highly recommend you swing on by.  Adorable stamps, fabulous dies and they've got some truly spectacular designers.  Be sure to follow their blog too, Dancing in Pajamas for their weekly TCP Tuesday challenge where you have the chance to play along and Get Swanky! 


2 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So super cute Jo!!!

XOXO!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Super cute, Jo! Wish I was hanging with you girlies. Hope you're having a blast!!! Be sure to do a little interpretive blog reading in my honor... ;)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover