Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 23, 2012

Sweet Sunday - Sweet Caroline!

I have been loving all the samples popping up for my friend Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch and I've had it printed out and ready, but just hadn't been able to find a spare minute to play.

Spring has hit New England, actually it feels more like summer.  It was in the eighties on Thursday, which is beautiful for sure, but also completely crazy!  My daffodils have busted out and it looks like my husband is going to need to get the lawnmower out soon.  Then again, it is New England, so who knows, maybe we could get a freak snowstorm still. Who knows?

With all the birdies singing out in my yard, I was inspired to play with the Homespun Birdhouse Die-namics. I paired it with the Sweet Caroline patterned paper from My Mind's Eye and the Cloud Trio Die-namics which I've cut from Puff Cloud White Felt. All my matting is with MFT's Hot Fudge Cardstock and my card base is Whip Cream.  The little flag accent sticking out was created with the Mix and Match Banners Die-namics.


Be sure to check out Karen's Blog to follow along in her Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. 
They're always a GREAT starting point when its time to get crafty!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover