Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 6, 2012

It's Almost New Release Time!

It is nearly time for the My Favorite Things March Release, but today we have one more round of previews.  Today is the Die-namics Feature and Pre-Release Pep Rally! 

I wanted to share the Large Leafy Flourish Die-namics with you. This is incredible for your large rolled roses, and suitably sized for clusters of Rolled Flowers.  I've used a cluster of them on this Canvas Corp 6x6 canvas, paired with one of my favorite sentiments from the Vertical Greetings Die-namics and Stamp Set.  I think the size of it is going to be incredible for home decor, or for scrapbooking projects. Today I've cut mine in half and used both of the ends coming out of the top of my flower cluster.  I've used the Large Rolled Rose, Rolled Scallop Flower and the Loopy Bloom Die-namics on my canvas today....


I've also done a quick video for you today showing you how to make two toned roses.  In my little video I'm using the new Royal Rolled Rose Die-namics.  If you hadn't already tried the MFT Felt, it has been restocked and lots of new colors are available! 




Be sure to stop on over to the MFT Blog today for a listing of ALL the designers with samples to share with you today! I hope to see you tonight on the MFT Forum on Splitcoaststampers for the release party from 8-10pm EST.  All the goodies we've been taunting you with all week will be available tonight at 10pm EST! See you there!


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover