Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 5, 2012

Pure Innocence Previews!

Mondays of MFT's Teaser Time are always fun because it is Pure Innocence Teaser Time! Today I have samples of two of the newest PI images to be released at 10pm EST on Tuesday, March 6th. I hope you'll join us for the New Release Party Tuesday night from 8-10pm EST.  You'll find us all having out HERE on the MFT Forum. 

I haven't had a chance to play along in the Deconstructed Sketch the last two weeks while I was on vacation, so I was really excited to Sketch No. 41 to work for today's preview.  Patterned paper is My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side.

 I also inked up Pure Innocence: Puppy Girl with My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart.  I cut out the image with the new Oval STAX Die-namics and matted it with the Oval STAX Die-namics too. If you pick up both sets of STAX you'll be able to do close layers like this with EASE! 

I've used the Photo Corners Die-namics in the bottom corner for a little embellishment placement.   

Be sure to head on over to the MFT Blog for a full list of designers with samples to share today.  This way you'll be able to see ALL of the new cuties being revealed today!

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover