Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 30, 2012

Hook, Line and Sinker

Welcome to Pure Innocence preview day from My Favorite Things!!  Love this day, it is always a fun one! Today we've got lots of cuties to share with you.  I'm working with the new Pure Innocence: Goldfish stamp set, this is perfect timing because my son's first grade classroom just got their first pet, a fish!  I've just restocked on this gorgeous Kraft Ribbon - it's safe to say I'm in LOVE with it. 

You all seemed to like the crazy stitching I did on my √° la modes card yesterday, so of course, I gave it a whirl again today. Three crazy passes around the edge. Then some carefully placed zig-zag stitching in key places....


Since there were so many cute fun sentiments, I went ahead and finished off the inside of the card as well.  Once again, I've reached for the File Tab Die-namics for both my inside and out sentiment treatments.


I've had a blast stamping away for this release and I still have at least two more projects to share.  I hope you've had fun peeking at all the new goodies and that you've found a thing (or two) you'll want to bring home with you each month!

All the latest stamps and Die-namics will be available on Tuesday night at 10pm EST.  Join us again tomorrow for the Pre-Releaese Pep rally. I'm just putting the finishing touches on tomorrow's project.... 

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover