Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 29, 2012

UR Sweet

Today is the รก la modes preview day for the upcoming release at My Favorite Things.  Today, there are two cuties to share with you. I've opted to stamp with I've Got UR Back today.  I adore the variety of sentiments you can use to work with the "UR".  But paired with the new Pretty Party paper from Crate Paper - I chose the berry paper and berry sentiment too. 

 

I love the larger size of this image, since there wasn't a lot of additional space on the card front, I did some crazy stitching all around the border, added a sentiment flag and used the Fringed Perennial along with one of the new Mini Royal Roses for my embellishment. 

One of the smaller Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics was used for the sentiment.  Those sure are handy little treasures!



Be sure to visit the MFT Blog today for a full list of designers with samples to share with you today!

27 Comments    Post a Comment:

zehra said...

I love the strawberry dp, awesome card, like all the embellishments on it

leahd said...

It just goes to show your stitching doesnt have to be perfect to make a statement, thankyou for showing me that.

Gypsy 2 said...

The stitching really sets off this card. LOve the papers that you have used

Mary J said...

How fab, love what you've done with her!

jonim52 said...

Very cute image and adorable card. Love these images!

Cyndi said...

Pretty card with nice embellishments - from stitching to button

Jill Norwood said...

Love the stawberry paper with the sentiment! Paper piecing and fun sewing! A very sweet card!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this Jo!! This ALM must come home with me and I totally ADORE those papers from Crate!

XOXOXOXO

Kristy Hansen said...

This is a sweet card. could see it used as a Mother's Day card for a daughter or daughter-in-law. thank you for the idea...ksh

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute!

Tracey said...

Just gorgeous Joanne!!

wendy said...

pretty card...fun new a la mode set ..the large letters are fab

PaperDoll said...

I love that pink floral patterned paper... the tiny blossoms remind me of strawberries! <3

scrappingnana said...

So cute. Love the papers and the image. TFS

Angie said...

Wow cute!!!!! Love the pretty rose DP!!!!

Lisa H. said...

darling, Joanne!

Queen Mary said...

I love the papers too! This is such a fun set!

Elle said...

I love your stitching and the combination of flowers that you used. They make up a great card.

Flo S. said...

Super cute card. I love the paper you used, and the flowers.

Mary-Anne V said...

like your "crazy" stitching as you call it and the UR ...very nice.

Cindi Flass said...

Adorable card! Love the papers.

Wendy said...

WOW!!! How I love this honey, you rock!

Gabby said...

My fav card made with this new set! Love the pieced image, the papers, the sketch. Looks great! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card! Love the piecing and the wonky stitching!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great card! Love the piecing and the wonky stitching!

Shari said...

WOWO what a great card! Love all the stitching!

Tangii said...

I just LOVE this set!!! Great card :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover