Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 23, 2012

Get Sketchy with MFT!

It's sketch day over at My Favorite Things and this tall and skinny panel had à la modes all over it for me.

I picked an oldie but goodie, What's Cooking and paired it with this fun new paper from Dear Lizzie - Neapolitan. Today, what's cooking is Oatmeal Raisin cookies from my favorite cooking blog: Smitten Kitchen.  They're delicious.  And I figure they have oatmeal and fruit in them, so they're healthy right?

I'm lately loving the combination of Sweet Tooth and Fossil Cardstock.  I think Ivory and Kraft are best friends, especially when adding a generous helping of Distress Ink to all the edges.....  



My Pretty Posies Die-namics are at work today (I really love that set...) and I added Maya Road Wood Buttons for the centers. I threaded with Honeydew Twine to coordinate with her fun paper pieced mixing bowl....


Be sure to check the MFT Blog for a full listing of designers with samples for you today.  And you'll want to be sure to play along for your chance at the prize, selected at random. A little extra spending money never hurts, especially with a new release just right around the corner! I've been stamping my brains out to get ready for Teaser Time and I'm super excited to share what comes next! 

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover