Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 23, 2012

Get Sketchy with MFT!

It's sketch day over at My Favorite Things and this tall and skinny panel had à la modes all over it for me.

I picked an oldie but goodie, What's Cooking and paired it with this fun new paper from Dear Lizzie - Neapolitan. Today, what's cooking is Oatmeal Raisin cookies from my favorite cooking blog: Smitten Kitchen.  They're delicious.  And I figure they have oatmeal and fruit in them, so they're healthy right?

I'm lately loving the combination of Sweet Tooth and Fossil Cardstock.  I think Ivory and Kraft are best friends, especially when adding a generous helping of Distress Ink to all the edges.....  



My Pretty Posies Die-namics are at work today (I really love that set...) and I added Maya Road Wood Buttons for the centers. I threaded with Honeydew Twine to coordinate with her fun paper pieced mixing bowl....


Be sure to check the MFT Blog for a full listing of designers with samples for you today.  And you'll want to be sure to play along for your chance at the prize, selected at random. A little extra spending money never hurts, especially with a new release just right around the corner! I've been stamping my brains out to get ready for Teaser Time and I'm super excited to share what comes next! 

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover