Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 5, 2012

Girly Graphic Tee to the Rescue!

The to-do list is long this weekend, full of lots of card making for Teacher Appreciation Day (why am I never ready for this??) and a ton of baking and present wrapping for my son's birthday tomorrow.  

Thank goodness for the new Girly Graphic Tee and Die-namics stamp set from My Favorite Things - and a new paper delivery featuring four new My Mind's Eye paper pads.  I embellished with my Botanical Beauty Die-namics.  Of course, there is always room to add a little Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics (i'm only slightly obsessed with that one...)


So now I'm three down, five to go. Yikes. Wish me luck! 

Hope you all find some crafty time to sneak away from your to-do lists this weekend!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover