Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 16, 2012

You Lightup My Life

It's time for another Wednesday Stamp Club sketch from My Favorite Things.  I was feeling a little rusty after a few days without any crafting (...those kids keep me busy...) so a sketch was just what I needed to get back into the swing of things.

I hadn't had a chance to ink up the new à la modes: Lightbulb Moment from the last release, and this week's sketch was just crying out for an à la modes.... 


I'm expecting some new paper any day on delivery from the Ribbon Carousel, so I in the meantime, I sifted through my older pads of paper to tide me over.  This is October Afternoon: Farmhouse paired with a bit of text printed paper from my scrap bin. My card stock choices today include Black Licorice, Fossil and Sweet Tooth all from MFT

I did fool around with the sketch just a little, subbing in a flag banner for my sentiment and added in a grosgrain bow too.  Here's this week's sketch for you to play along. Remember that if you don't have the exact shapes outlined in this sketch that you can just get inspired by the sketch and tweak it as need be...


You'll find a full list of participating designers on the MFT Blog today.  You can see what the other designers used for that label shape...  I'm pretty interested to see how the girls incorporated that element too!  

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Gorgeous Jo!!

XOXO!

Karen Giron said...

So pretty, Jo! I love the bold ribbon and your coloring is absolute perfection!

Angel said...

love the soft blue with the fossil and black! REALLY pretty card!!!

Heather Rogers said...

She is a doll! Love the sketch. It is on my "to do" list along with the Guest designer sketch too. :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover