Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 18, 2012

Berry Sweet

It is nearly time to pick berries here in New England... so I decided today that  it was time to pair my My Favorite Things Die-namics Berry Box with some new, summery patterned paper.


I've used the Circle STAX inside and out so I could tuck the sentiment on the inside of the card.  Remember, if you purchase both the Set 1 and Set 2 STAX you'll be able to get close layers like this.


I'm using Simple Stories: Summer Fresh, I love the bright, happy, and homespun feel to this collection. I pulled together a coordinating thank you card using little Pure Innocence: Berry Girl.  She's been finished with a little bit of paper piecing (If you're not familiar with the technique, you can find a how-to video here.)


I tied a quick Cheater's Bow using the Wild Cherry Ribbon.  (If you're having a tough time with bow-tying, the Cheater's Bow might work for you.  You can see how to tie one on this video.)  


While I was at work, I set up my camera so that I could share a quick How-To video showing how the Berry Box Die-namics works.  You'll love the embossing features on this die.  The Die-namics will pre-score all your fold lines to speed the box assembly and create a beautiful debossed seed pattern.


I added two berry flavored candies inside each of my Berry Boxes, and tucked eight finished berries inside this fun ceramic berry box I picked up on a recent trip to the mall.



Have a wonderful day! The weather here is supposed to be completely spectacular this weekend.  I hope you enjoy every minute of it!

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover