Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 21, 2012

So Sweet...

Good morning everyone! I hope you had an amazing weekend and that just maybe, you even got to squeeze in a little crafty time.   I've been busy getting ahead for some upcoming deadlines, all I can say is there is a whole lot of awesome coming up soon from My Favorite Things, I think you'll love it as much as I do...

Today I'm sharing a project made with one of my favorite items from last month's release, Vertical Greetings 2.  I'm using some pretty pattern paper from Pink Paislee and a bit of vintage seam binding.

Since the sentiment only takes up the top bit of the coordinating Die-namics, I cut it again from patterned paper to fill up the bottom half of the shape.   Then all the edges were softly inked with my distress ink and blending tool for a little aging....



I've been tweaking my camera settings, and playing around with lighting, and I'm excited, you'll see what I mean over the next few days, I'm loving the new photos, I wish I had this card still to re-shoot but I used it as a birthday card for my dear cousin.

Did I mention that I also have my sweet blog-designer working on a new blog design. I'm pretty excited about all of that.  Good things are coming. (((love))

What's more, I'm entering my last two weeks of work as a childcare provider.  If you didn't know, I've been running a home childcare business for the last nine years, and I now have only four sessions left.  I can't believe it.  Lots of changes here at home, and I'm so very excited.

have a great day everyone!  See you tomorrow night for the new MFT VIP Collection!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover