Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 22, 2012

You're So Bubbly

I'm pretty bummed out that its raining today.  Rainy daycare days are certainly trying when you're home with little ones.  The kids get really wound up, and there just isn't enough coffee in the world on days like this.  Thank goodness I've got dinner already in the crockpot... 

The best days are when it is sunny and we can go out and kick a ball, blow bubbles and play on the swings. The kids love helping me pull weeds in the garden too.  Which is an excellent motivator, since I loathe that chore...


This little Pure Innocence: Blowing Bubbles is going to be a birthday card for one of the cuties.  She's a real sweetheart, this teeny-tiny little girl, who will very shortly be turning three.  The tiny flags are from my Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX

How fun is this new Doodle Deux patterned paper from Prima?  I paper pieced the tiny little shirt and gave her a grey little skirt.  I {heart} grey.... there is just so much of it in my closet, that and a boatload of denim. 

I'd bookmarked this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch from my friend Karen Giron and was excited to stamp away while watching the House Series Finale last night.....  




Okay friends, see you tonight for the MFT VIP Collection and again tomorrow for the Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch.  


3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen Giron said...

This is darling!! I love the colors and your ribbon - yum! I had to chuckle at you getting your daycare kiddos to help weed. You are SO brilliant!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Too cute!!

XOXO

Chris Dring said...

Awww! Your card is too cute!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover