Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 11, 2012

Get Sketchy to Win! Over $200 in Stamps and Die-namics

I'm so excited that this month's MFT Guest Designer Contest is a sketch again! After all, the winner will receive over $200 in stamps and Die-namics from our August Release and join us for our weekly Wednesday Stamp Club challenges as well as Teaser Time for our next release.

All you have to do is submit your entry using the following sketch to the Gallery at Splitcoaststampers using this month's keyword.  You'll find all the details ON THIS POST.  Here's the sketch for you to play along, I *really* hope you'll join us! Remember you have until July 2nd at noon EST to submit your entry! Which means you have lot of time to place an order if there are new goodies from MFT you'd like to use in your entry!


With Father's Day quickly approaching, I dug out some masculine papers and my Clearly Sentimental about Fathers.  I cut my banners using the Fishtail Banner Die-namics from MFT Cork Sheets and Hot Fudge Cardstock.  The tiny stars are from the Notched Tag Die-namics





The banner element for my sentiment was cut with the Fishtail Flags STAX. See, I'm telling you there are a million ways to use those babies.  If you haven't picked them up yet, I can't recommend them enough!


This fun patterned paper is Echo Park, This and That - I loved the way the measuring tapes and rulers paired up with the "no matter how tall you get" portion of the sentiment.






Have FUN! I can't wait to see what you come up with for this month's challenge!


4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Cassie said...

Gorgeous card, Joanne! The cork on the banners gives it such a masculine feel ;D

Natalie said...

Love the masculine feel with the papers and cork! I love the sketch, I just ordered some new goodies so I hope to play along when my "happy" mail arrives! It's my first time to order so I'm very excited! Yay!!!

Basement Stamper said...

I just ordered some dies and can't wait to play with them...think some will be perfect for this sketch.

Great card!

Christy said...

I just love the cork!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover