Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 8, 2012

Needin' some Mojo....

I love creating for a new release, but truth be told, I'm usually creatively spent and feeling a little rough getting back into the swing of things.  Yesterday I took a trip to my LSS to poke around and find some new papers.  I picked up this cute little 6x6 paper from Basic Grey: 

And then surfed around to my favorite sketches for a little inspiration.  I loved this pretty Mojo Monday Sketch 244.  I was in a stampy, Die-namics type of mood, and also, I was anxious to use my fun new AMuse inks again.  I love the coverage.....Today I'm using the color Seattle. If you're interested in the AMuse inks, you can shop Kathy's store here!

I'm using the MFT Just the Ticket Die-namics and stamp set.   To follow along with the sketch, I pulled out my Square STAX and Circle STAX and my Simply Scallops Die-namics.   I'm off to re-order my favorite card stocks - Sweet Tooth and Kraft, I'm running hopelessly low. 




I did add two little Fishtail Flags to the vertical panel, I cut one from cork, and one from a grey gingham that was hanging out in my scrap bin.  Have you tried the MFT Cork sheets yet? They're pretty amazing!
This little bling circle is from Michaels - I try to pick up a set of them whenever I'm over at the supermarket.    By the way....Didja know that Michaels has an iPhone app? It's a great way to always have a coupon!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover