Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 8, 2012

Needin' some Mojo....

I love creating for a new release, but truth be told, I'm usually creatively spent and feeling a little rough getting back into the swing of things.  Yesterday I took a trip to my LSS to poke around and find some new papers.  I picked up this cute little 6x6 paper from Basic Grey: 

And then surfed around to my favorite sketches for a little inspiration.  I loved this pretty Mojo Monday Sketch 244.  I was in a stampy, Die-namics type of mood, and also, I was anxious to use my fun new AMuse inks again.  I love the coverage.....Today I'm using the color Seattle. If you're interested in the AMuse inks, you can shop Kathy's store here!

I'm using the MFT Just the Ticket Die-namics and stamp set.   To follow along with the sketch, I pulled out my Square STAX and Circle STAX and my Simply Scallops Die-namics.   I'm off to re-order my favorite card stocks - Sweet Tooth and Kraft, I'm running hopelessly low. 




I did add two little Fishtail Flags to the vertical panel, I cut one from cork, and one from a grey gingham that was hanging out in my scrap bin.  Have you tried the MFT Cork sheets yet? They're pretty amazing!
This little bling circle is from Michaels - I try to pick up a set of them whenever I'm over at the supermarket.    By the way....Didja know that Michaels has an iPhone app? It's a great way to always have a coupon!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Katie Skiff said...

All the beauty you create, it's no wonder you are spent!! However, this is amazing!! Great job!! Got my new MFT order today and hoping to play the weekend away.

Karen said...

Just love everything you make! How do you organize the sketches you use? Do you keep them in notebooks?

Denise Marzec said...

LOVE how you did the banners on that vertical element....awesome job with the sketch!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Totally STUNNING Jo!!! LOVE LOVE!!!

XOXOXO

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover