Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 26, 2012

Hello, Friend!

Yesterday I decided I really ought to put in a second sample for Karen Giron's Casting Call for the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge.  There are a lot of great entries already... so I figured it wouldn't hurt to throw my name into the ring a second time.  And lucky me, I happened to have some new patterned paper from Pebbles that had just arrived in the mail.

**Don't forget I'm offering Blog Candy, you can find it here**

I've only inked up the sweet Freckles Pure Innocence stamp once, which is a shame, so I grabbed the 6x6 pad, my Copics and my paper trimmer and got working.  I stamped away while my hubby watched TV. Gosh, its been a while since I've been a late night stamper, then again with kids home on vacation, you've gotta do what you've gotta do right? The problem is once I start the late night stamping, I'm up way too late. Hopefully I'm not a cranky witch for the kids today. Whoops.


Here's my card, I'm love love love using brights and whites together, it always feels so crisp.  Note to self, buy more ivory card stock!  In place of the two embellies shown in the sketch, I used the last little bit of my aqua saddle stitched ribbon. *sob*

You can find Karen's Casting Call here, and remember, entries close on June 29th at 10pm.  Here's the sketch to follow....




And here's links to all of the products I've used today!  Thanks for stopping by, see you tonight with teasers for the upcoming MFT Release!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

I love the colours on this Joanne! So gorgeous!!

Tricia T said...

Adorable, Joanne! How could you *not* be chosen!!!

Tricia

Katie Skiff said...

Beautiful creation - love this. You will most likely get picked up!! ♥

Heather Rogers said...

She is too darn cute! Love the new paper too. I think Karen would be crazy not to ask you to join her team! :)

Hugs~

Anonymous said...

This is just too cute honey!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover