Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 27, 2012

July Teasers Begin!

It's time for the MFT Preview to begin for July!  Woo-hoo!  

**By the way, in case you didn't notice, I'm running Blog Candy here**

Here are the details about the upcoming release on July 3 at 10 PM EST:
  • You can attend the New Release Party on July 3 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES! 
  • The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on July 3 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time. 
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month. 
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on July 3 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.

My Favorite Sentiments:

I loved the My Favorite Sentiments set so much that I just had to create TWO projects today. You'll want to take a close look at this fun stamp set and here's why.....  

MFT is so excited to celebrate our 6th birthday this month! It has been our pleasure serving you and look forward to many more years to come. In honor of the celebration, we have a special offer for you. From July 3 through July 31, we are offering the My Favorite Sentiments stamp set at the bargain price of just $6 ($17.95 retail value). The stamp set is a graphic collection of sentiments inspired by you, our valued MFT fans.

**Please note: one set per customer, while supplies last, no rain checks**

Up first, I made a little altered canvas....




The set features an assortment of sentiment based stamps, in a variety of fonts.  I particularly love this one. I thought it would be fun to accent the font with some Copic coloring too! 

I used the Fishtail Flags Die-namics which I added eyelets and twine to, and then accented with a bit of Simply Scallops Trim and a big fluffy bow.  I love the combination of soft accents like the felted scallop and the swirly accent under the sentiment, set against the rugged burlap.  *love* 


Aren't these colors fun?  I pulled the pieces using this week's CR84FN Challenge....



Here's my second sample, I've got to say, I just love the way the aMuse inks look on kraft paper. This is some pretty awesome ink coverage.   I added a 1/4 Rosette Die-namics behind the Circle STAX and then added a bling circle ring, then anchored with two more Circle STAX. 


I've been liking adding these banner clusters to just the bottom half of my card lately.  You'll be seeing this treatment on several cards of one the next few days.


Who's that Girl?


I also sample to share with you using the soon to be released Who's that Girl: Straight from the Carton.  She's super fun to paper piece, I added a wood floor, wallpaper and then a cozy upholstered chair and pillow. I love love using patterned paper to do this.  

If you're not familiar with building a full scene from paper here's a video that shows you how to do it...


I've squeezed in my new favorite Striped Twill Ribbon, and anytime I can tuck in a length of the Vintage Trim, I'm always a happy girl.  The sentiment is tucked onto a Mini Tabs Foursome Die-namic.  


Be sure to check the MFT Blog for a full list of designers with samples to share with you today.

Here's a list of the products I'm using in today's post (except for the things that will be added as part of the new release!)

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover