Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 28, 2012

Flopsey - You Lift Me Up!

Welcome to day TWO of Teasers for My Favorite Things! We're gearing up for our next release on Tuesday, July 3rd at 10pm EST.

**Don't forget I'm running blog candy HERE**

I'm a day late with this week's Wednesday Stamp Club sample, because I'm using it for my Flopsey You Lift Me Up preview.  He's nestled into some felted grass with the Grass Die-namics



This cutie-patootie pattered paper is from Crate Paper, I used it to paper piece some balloons for my dear friend Flopsey.  I was pretty excited to run across a spool full of my beloved Kraft Ribbon, which was just the accent I needed for this card.

I folded over the back edge of one of the new Sentiment Strips and stitched it in place. Those babies sure are handy... you'll want to tuck those into your shopping cart on Tuesday night.

You have a few important to do's today:
  1. Head on over to Splitcoaststampers and submit your sample in our Guest Designer Challenge. It's a card sketch, and you have until Monday to submit your sample.
  2. Be sure to leave a comment on all of the designers with samples for you today, after all, there will be two prizes awarded at random for each day of teasers. You'll find links to all the participating designers on the MFT Blog.
  3. Print out this week's Wednesday Stamp Club sketch and play along with us. One lucky winner will receive a gift certificate of up to $20 to the MFT Boutique!
Here are the products used in today's project:



43 Comments    Post a Comment:

lula1206 said...

Great card! The felt grass is awesome!

cutiephinphin said...

Lovely card! I love how he's placed in the frame with his ears out and those felt grass.

Gypsy 2 said...

Love the papers you have used Joanne.Flopsy is one cute bunny!

Kristy Hansen said...

Love the scene of your card for Flopsey. Adding felt grass makes him stand out. Cute card. ksh

Cindi said...

This is so cute! I love the papers and the grass is great!

jonim52 said...

Adorable, love the cut grass

wendy said...

a fun cheery card, another adorable Flopsey image ...cool paper pieced balloons

zehra said...

This is sweet, so fun and cool

stampingbowd said...

Super cute!!! Love the felt grass and paper pieced balloons!!!! Cute!!!!

I noticed that you and few other DT members have an updated look to your blogs! NICE!!!!

Karen Motz said...

So sweet with those paper pieced balloons and the felt grass!

Megan said...

I love those balloons! So cute.

Heather Rogers said...

So sweet! Love the fun papers and felt grass. Great job with the previews. :)

Hugs~

Sparkly Engineer said...

Uber Cute. This may be the best Flopsy yet.

Barbara said...

Such a sweet Flopsey card!! Love it!

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh Jonanne, this is super cute...love Flopsey colourfull ballons and the Fresh Cut Grass from felt! Such a happy card!
Hugs,t

Coleen said...

Super duper cute....love it!

Susan said...

very cute Flopsey card.

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Joanne! Love the little balloons!

Alina said...

very pretty card, Joanne, I love your papers!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

How much do you LOVE that Kraft ribbon!? I must get me some! Awesome layout and I ADORE the papers!

XOXOXO!

Queen Mary said...

Love the grass! I'm thinking of just cutting a bunch of grass and having it in a snack size zip lock bag because I just love it so much -- oh gosh, I just realized how that sounded -- grass in a baggie! :0

Lin said...

Adorable! Love the papers you chose and the felt, of course!!

Denise Marzec said...

Soooo cute! Love the papers, the grass, and the curvy sentiment!

scrappingnana said...

Oh, I love your card. The felt grass, Flopsey and the papers you used all look perfect together.

Alina said...

Wonderful card! Love the bright colors!

Megan McDonald said...

Great card love him standing in the grass.

Trinket Junkie said...

awe what sweet soft coloring on flopsey and the felt grass is too cute!

Stephanie said...

Love your balloons!

Lisa R. said...

Fabulous lil scene! Love the grass. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

Rosemary said...

how stinkin' adorable!!!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, Flopsey is such a cutie!

Kimberly said...

Adorable. I don't think you can go wrong with Flopsey

Julie S said...

Love the bright happy colors.

Victoria H. said...

What a happy card!

di said...

Love the felt grass. Very cute.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh I love your adorable flopsey

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing your ideas!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing your ideas!

Elle said...

I love your paper pieced ballons and the grass is the perfect touch for this adorable card.

alexisssantoro said...

I love it! What a great layout!

Flo said...

Cute card. I love that sentiment.

Shari said...

What a great card, love the scene you set!

Hugs;
Shari

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with Flopsey honey!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover