Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 30, 2012

Previews with Stamp and Die-namics Duos

I really do love the Die-namics and stamp duos for quicker card making. Today I've got samples to share with BOTH of the new sets....

Before I get to that though, don't forget that I'm running Blog Candy HERE

Up first is the Baby Onesie stamp and Die-namics.  It's part of the family with the Girly Graphic Tee and the Masculine Graphic tee, only cute, and tiny. The die features lines that both cut and emboss for details at the sleeves, collar and the little diaper snaps...  so sweet.

The stamp set that coordinates is *huge* with tons of creative possibilities.  Inspired by this sweet new patterned paper, I inked up "Little Princess."  The sweet crown would have easily fit on the tiny tee too, but I loved putting it off to the side nestled inside a pair of Circle STAX.  A tiny cluster of Fishtail Flags STAX peek out from the bottom of the main panel. 


If you haven't noticed, MFT also carries card stock and ribbon now.  I am in love, love, love with the new ribbon.  This one is Whipped Cream.   (FYI, this cute layout is courtesy of a previous Karen Giron Sweet Sunday Sketch. It's a really versatile one, just go ahead and tuck it onto your Pinboards for future reference.

I'm using my a*Muse studio inks for the stamping on here, I love the variety of colors, and the excellent coverage. 

Here's a peek at the stamp set and Die-namics.  Really sweet right?



I also have a sample of the new Airplane Greetings Die-namics and Stamp Set, as well as the Jumbo Cloud STAX. 


I pretty much love making little scenes with cards, and I've hand cut a rolling hill from MFT's Sour Apple Felt and stitched it in place.  The Puff Cloud White Felt was used for the Jumbo Cloud STAX. If you haven't checked out the MFT Felt yet, I highly recommend it. The Die-namics cut it like butter!  And there's a huge assortment of colors....

Don't you think this set would make fun cards for boys?  Or prettied up, would be a fun stamp set for a cheerful hello for a friend?  I also envision this set as fabulous for new baby cards.   While there is an element on the stamp set you can use to stamp the rope for the banner, I just attached mine with a bit of twine.  I cut the propeller from grey card stock and attached with a small brad. 



Remember to stop by the MFT Blog today for a full list of designers with samples to share!

29 Comments    Post a Comment:

Janice W. said...

Both cards are very nice! I love your work!

cutiephinphin said...

Lovely cards. Love the soft hues on the first card. The 2nd one is so sweet. Love the felt grass and clouds.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

these are so adorable

Jill Norwood said...

Joanne - your cards are gorgeous! I am excited about the onsie die and stamps and I love the felt you used on your airplane card! So textured and fun!

Gypsy 2 said...

That little airplane has my heart fluttering with excitement.What fabulous little people cards will be made with this stamp and dienamics set.

jonim52 said...

Love how you used light colors, adding all these stamps and dies to my wish list.

Kristy Hansen said...

I love how sweet the baby card is. Love the paper. On your 2nd card I love how you stitched up the land. This plane is perfect for this kind of long card. ksh

Candace said...

I LOVE both of your cards, Joanne! I think I am going to have to have BOTH of these sets and dies!!

stampingbowd said...

Both cards are sweet!!!!! Love the fun flags poking out in your first card and the felt on your 2nd is just too cute!!!!

Susan said...

Cute, cute! Love them both.

Lisa H. said...

your blog is so sweet! love these. that airplane card with the felt little hill is sooo sweet! love the soft pretty colors on your onesie card. tfs

Stephanie said...

Love both your cards, love the muted colors on the onesie card!

Heather Rogers said...

The onesie set is just darling. I love the patterned paper you used and the crown accent.

The airplane scene is too darn cute! Love the stitched felt grass. :)

Tracey said...

These two new sets are awesome and I love your cards Joanne!! Amazing!

scrappingnana said...

Great cards. Love the softness of the first card. Love the new dies and stamp sets.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Love the little girl card Jo...soooooo pretty! And the felt grass on your airplane card is awesome! LOVE!!

xoxoxoxo

Kim said...

ADORABLE Basile!

Angel said...

oh SO CUTE!!! love them both! such a FUN airplane!!!

Barbara said...

So soft and sweet!

Barbara said...

So soft and sweet!

Coleen said...

Can NOT wait until I can get the plane set. Love your cards!

Megan McDonald said...

Love the crads. the baby one is so soft and cute. and the plane very cool.

Lisa R. said...

Fabulous creations! Love these dies. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

zehra said...

Beautiful cards, absolutely love the plane

Elle said...

Lovin' both of them!

alexisssantoro said...

I love both cards! The airplane card is so unique!

Flo said...

Both of your cards are wonderful. I like the way you used felt on the second.

Shari said...

Both cards are just wonderful! I really really LOVE the baby card =)

Hugs;
Shari

Anonymous said...

Both of these rock honey!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover