Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 2, 2012

Vanity License Plate and Masculine Graphic Tee

My Favorite Things will celebrate with the release of new stamps and Die-namics on Tuesday, June 5th at 10pm EST.   If you're a member of the TLC Club, you can shop early at 9pm EST.  

Learn how to become a TLC Member and shop early HERE.

I hope you're ready, because I'm in LOVE with both of the products that we're sharing.  Up first is the Vanity License Plate Die-namics and Stamp Set. Create custom license plates, like the one I've made for my boys sitter, who will have her license in just a few short weeks!  I've added the Pretty Posies Die-namics to keep it girly and feminine - I love the little "have a nice day" that fits squarely in the center. 







As girly as my first card was, the second is totally masculine.  

I've created a custom Graphic Tee using the coordinating stamp set and Die-namics, and this one is getting tucked away for Father's Day.  I used the Traditional Tags STAX as my main panel. I love the wide assortment of sizes in this die set, so versatile.  xoxox


 I added a little embellishment with a crackle painted, Distress Inked, Star STAX which has a wooden button finished with Jute Twine. If you peek closely, you'll see the new Notched Border Die-namics.







Remember to check the MFT Blog for a full list of 
designers with previews for you today!









Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover