Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 3, 2012

MFT Previews Continue: Firecracker

I think, that this is maybe, my favorite card I made for this release at My Favorite Things.  I fell in love with this patterned paper from Authentique, I loved all the true "americana" feel of the paper, and all its aging.  Today I'm previewing à la modes: Firecracker - isn't she pretty?

I'm really excited for the Fourth of July, we have some fun plans that involve a small town parade, and lots of time at the beach.  Fried chicken, potato salad and fireworks.   I'm so very excited....

I used my favorite paper for Copic Work X-Press it Paper and then did some paper piecing to build her sweet dress, and the firework too.  Using my Multiliner pen, I drew in the ground, and then colored in the sidewalk with my C1 and C3 markers.    I'm using Heavyweight Kraft Cardstock for my card base and then all the matting in Whip Cream.  I love love this striped twill ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel. I've used up my last bit, but have more on the way (yeah!)

The new Star STAX Die-namics was of course the perfect addition to my little card.  It contains stars in four different sizes.  I also added a quick bit of the Notched Border Die-namics.  Sentiment placement was quick and easy with the Mini-Tabs Foursome  I put half on the front, and then finished off the inside adding another of the Star STAX.


Here's a peek a the elements I'm using in my project today. Remember to check the MFT Blog for a full list of designers with samples for you!  We're just a few short days away from the new Release.  All the new stamps and Die-namics will be available Tuesday, June 5th at 10pm EST.  I hope you're getting excited!  So many new goodies to choose from!




Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover