Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 26, 2012

Getting Crafty with Buttons Galore!

Today, the MFT Girls are blog hopping along with the Buttons Galore & More girls.  The've got SO many fun button assortments, I've been having a blast peeking around.  To see the entire list of participating designers, please head to the MFT Blog. You'll want to leave a comment on EACH designer's blog because there is $100 in prizes up for grabs!

MFT will be giving away 2, $25 Gift Certificates, and Buttons Galore & More will be giving away 2, $25 button assortments. The deadline to comment is July 29th and the winners of all prizes will be announced on July 30th on the MFT and BG&M blogs, so check back to see if you've won!

For my first card today, I dove into this beautiful set of Vacation Buttons - the colors included in this mix are mango, blueberry, turquoise and raspberry.  I totally LOVE them!


I found that this button collection matches just perfectly with the Simple Stories: Fabulous.  I paired with the Baby Onesies Die-namics. The tiny edge of the Vertical Greetings Die-namics II is peeking out beneath the buttons.  You'll see I've added a bit of jute twine through the buttons, and alternated how they're stitched.  


I also picked up the Rowdy Button Collection and the Victorian Button Collection.  These are both sweet little baggie of buttons of assorted sizes.  I used the red and blue from Rowdy and the green from Victorian.

They were just the embellishment I needed to finish off this little card with the Vertical Greetings II Stamp Set (though I've paired it with the Vertical Greetings I Die-namics, they're mixy-matchy like that!) I was a good girl and cleaned my messy stamp room the other day. I found this remaining patterned paper from Girls Paperie from a card class I taught.  Love the soft blues, ivorys along with this bright pop of red. I love when a cleanup uncovers something fun like that!


Remember to stop by the MFT Blog today for a full list of participating designers from both companies!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover