Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Kim!

I hope you'll join me today in wishing a Happy Birthday to my sweet friend Kim.  You might know her as the "MFT Lady."  I'm so blessed that this business brought us together. She's become one of my dearest friends, and my closest of confidantes. If you've had the pleasure to work with Kim, or if you know her in real life, you'll know that she's got a truly beautiful spirit and a generous heart.

Of course I had to create her a birthday card loaded with MFT products right?  I haven't had enough time to play with the Vanity License Plate Die-namics and Stamp Set, and she does have the cutest Vanity Plate EVER, so this was totally fitting.


I added in a little bit of Simply Scallops Die-namics across the bottom, and a small cluster of Fishtail Flags STAX.  I swear, those babies live on my desk, I use them constantly! 



Be sure to drop on over to leave some birthday wishes for Kim today! You can leave them on the MFT Blog, on the MFT Facebook page!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! WOW!!

Kim said...

That is GORGEOUS Jo!!!! You know I adore you and all you do for me and for MFT. I think there's a little something written for you today on the MFT Blog...

Christina Fischer said...

LOVE this! :)

Sherrie said...

Sweet card with sweet sentiments Joanne...Love it!

Janice W. said...

Beautiful card Joanne! I had to buy the fishtail stax because of you! :)

Heather Rogers said...

This is too cute! I love the license plate and pretty papers. I am sure Kim will love this. :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Oh what a fun birthday card Joanne! Love the Vanity license plate! What a great way to personalize a project. Surely Kim loved this!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover