Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 3, 2012

MFT New Products NOW Available!

It is finally time for the My Favorite Things New Product Tour!  All the new products are now available in the MFT Boutique, but we've prepared our monthly New Product Tour so that you can see each of the new products in action before you finalize your shopping cart....

Tonight I have two projects to share with you using this sweet new Pure Innocence: Birthday Girl.

I'm showing her two ways, first with this bright summery paper from Pebbles.  I've used the Rounded Banner as a main image panel.  (I've yet to make a banner with this, but I surely will be doing that, its a great shape!)

If you haven't picked up the X-Press it Blending Paper from Copic, I just love it for my coloring. I added a little bit of the Simply Scallops Die-namics and then pulled and lifted each one of those scallops forward for extra detail.

My second project today is a little birthday bag and tag, with a much softer color combination.  

I stamped the Birthday Girl to a piece of X-Press It and then added a Hot Fudge Matting.  These rectangles were cut with the Die-namics Rectangle STAX.  I've got a trio of Fishtail Flags STAX hanging below. I love when they can extend beyond the bottom border on a tag since they don't have to get squished into an envelope!  The sentiment is tucked onto the new Sentiment Strips Die-namics.  I've folded back one side, and stitched it in place on my panel. 

I've used the Jumbo Squiggle Border for a fun detail across the bottom of the bag.....

Don't forget to stop by the MFT Blog for a full list of designers with samples to share with you tonight, and then pop on over to the MFT Shop to pick up your favorite new items! 

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover