Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 20, 2012

For the Love of Buttons

Hello, and welcome to button town!  Or should I call it Button Heaven?  Whatever you call it, I'm in love!




I picked up several bags of MFT Buttons and they just arrived.  Oh my goodness, they're beautiful!  I picked up a few colors along with the matching cardstock.  I figure I'll bring home a few every now and again till I collect them ALL.

If you're a matchy matchy girl, then you'll want to know there are matching ribbons and card stock too.

Now, pardon me, while I head back to button heaven.

Would love to know though, what colors are YOUR favorites. Leave me some comments below, and I'll know what extras to pick up for prizes! :)


11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Betty said...

my favorite color is always pink!!! I think, sleep and create in pink!!! love pink

Elizabeth Bracco said...

I am drooling over the pink lemonade and bubblegum. I have them in my cart I just need to finish shopping. ;)

zehra said...

i love the blue raspberry, lemon drop and the hot pink one. i have to start buying them one at a time, i say that each release but i love the stamps and dies and have not got round to getting the buttons or cardstock, love the look though.

veronica said...

Tangy Orange or Blue Raspberry!!

Angel said...

KRAFT!!! and pink! and blue raspberry! and ALL OF THEM!!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Blue raspberry, wild cherry or kraft or maybe Jelly Bean! Awesome photo :)

Jill Norwood said...

I ordered some of the buttons and cardstock in the light mint green color and love them both. I also got the light pink - of course! I am also partial to the white and cream...especially on a kraft card!
:)

Karen said...

Grape jelly, blue raspberry, and Kraft...but they are all so pretty!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

The pink and blue are so fabulous in front, maybe I'll start with those two, lol.

Tammie Koehnen said...

Ooh I am loving the kraft color buttons! :)

Kelly Braund said...

My favorites are sour apple, blue raspberry and natural!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover