Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 20, 2012

For the Love of Buttons

Hello, and welcome to button town!  Or should I call it Button Heaven?  Whatever you call it, I'm in love!




I picked up several bags of MFT Buttons and they just arrived.  Oh my goodness, they're beautiful!  I picked up a few colors along with the matching cardstock.  I figure I'll bring home a few every now and again till I collect them ALL.

If you're a matchy matchy girl, then you'll want to know there are matching ribbons and card stock too.

Now, pardon me, while I head back to button heaven.

Would love to know though, what colors are YOUR favorites. Leave me some comments below, and I'll know what extras to pick up for prizes! :)


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover