Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 6, 2012

Loads of Love

It's PI Preview day!  Oh goodness, these kiddos are such a breeze to create with, and a Laundry themed PI, oh dear that's my life!!  With two busy boys, I am always staring down a laundry pile of epic proportions.  This cutie is called Loads of Love. 

I chose this fresh and clean patterned paper from Websters Pages. I chose white accents since wanted a really "crisp" feel to my card.  I've accented with the new sweet Double Dot border Die-namics and assembled just a few layers of the Layered Rose which I finished off with a twine threaded wooden button.  Quite a different look from what I've been doing with that rose to date.  I love the variety of looks you can get with this one die set. YEAH!

I'm sure you're not surprised to see that I added the sentiment to the Mini Tabs Foursome Die-namics. Or that I've got a cluster of Fishtail Flags peeking out below?  

Be sure to check the MFT Blog today for a full list of designers with samples to share!!

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover