Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 5, 2012

You Are So Polished

Welcome to the fifth day of Teasers for My Favorite Things.  We’re getting SO close to the upcoming release on August 7th at 10pm EST.

Today I have a quick preview for you of the new a la modes: Polished to Perfection.  I’ll admit, I have a bit of a nail obsession.  I’ve get them done every two to three weeks, so they look nice in all the YouTube videos I do for MFT.  It’s my one big luxury that I treat myself to. 

So, when Polished to Perfection showed up in my mailbox, I was pretty excited.  I love her pretty skirt, and the oversized bottle of polish. It looks JUST like an OPI bottle if you ask me.

I’ve paper pieced her skirt and sweater and then colored the rest with my Copic markers.  And since I was having so much fun, I went ahead and finished off the inside too.  I know I’ve mentioned before, but I especially love pairing white cardstock for my matting when I’m using fun brights like this. Feels fresh and clean to me.  I finished off with an ivory bow using the new MFT Ribbon. 

Be sure to check the MFT Blog today for a full list of girls with samples to share.  I’ll be back tomorrow with a Pure Innocence preview!  (Sorry for the short and sweet post today, checking in from a beach weekend with the family and the internet connection is simply terrible, today you’ll have to call me “Fast Fingers Basile.” )
Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover