Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Aug 16, 2012

You're Vintage....

If you read here a lot, you know I love cutesy images, and of course my Pure Innocence stamps. But really sometimes, you need a card that isn't cutesy.  And for that, I have a growing collection of stamps.  

However, my favorite stamp set to use in that situation is, by far, Just My Type.  There is a huge variety of sentiments in that set, but of course, I like the snarky ones.  My favorites being this one "you're not old, you're vintage" and "don't make me use ALL CAPS."  

I love all the distressing built into the design of the typewriter....  This set makes for a quick card every time.  Because, honestly I never seem to have an actual card ready when I need one.  Why???


Today I'm showing a different way to use the Fishtail Flags STAX.  Instead of layering them side by side, I've stacked my STAX.  This skinny one isn't as long as I would have liked for this layout, so I put one down far enough to graze along the bottom edge of the card, but then there was an open space at the top.  Guess what, just add a second one cut from the same paper for a double flag treatment.

This card was made for my father in law, and I cut it from this fun map patterned paper.  I chose that specifically for him as he and my husband had a lengthy road trip last fall. Some people sure like long car rides up windy roads, but that's not me!

Here's the products I've used in today's project. Thanks for stopping by today, I'll be back tomorrow!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover